Senior Solution Consultant
Work Experience 3-5 years
Category Mulesoft Practice
+5 hands-on experience with MuleSoft CloudHub, and API Management
+4 years of overall professional developer experience
Knowledge about RAML and REST standards.
Strong in Mule3/4 and Dataweave 1/2 shall be an added advantage.
Experience in data types, libraries, traits and best practices for them.
Understanding of fine-tune the batch processing.
Compose DB, different operations in DB, generic database connection and usage of queues in the cases.
Well-versed with Dataweave sample operations and understanding of pluck, map, map object, flatten etc.
Knowledge of Salesforce connector and different operations used - bulk v1, bulk v2 Basic concepts of REST and SOAP APIs
Able to interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process.
Contribute to Applications Development and QA teams to establish best practices implementation of methodologies and toolsets.
Actively involved with requirement understanding and analysis.Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements.
Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary for the role.
5+ years of Mulesoft experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mulesoft 3.x
- 5+ years of Mulesoft experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mulesoft 3.x
- Designs and develops using EAI/B2B solution on B2B tools and J2EE concepts.
- Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool.
- Solid programming experience using Java, XPath, and XSL/T, J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB), Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc. in order to deliver solutions.
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Solid programming skills using Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Proficient in the Agile SDLC development
- Experience working with RAML using Mulesoft
- Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services, open API development, and SOA concepts. Ability to create SOAP and REST based service interfaces using MuleSoft’s Mule Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform to deliver fast, reliable, and scalable integration API code.
- Solid understanding of the design patterns
- Experience with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities is a plus
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching etc. is a plus
Nice to Have
- Mulesoft Certified Developer (Mule 4)
- MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect
- MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect